Edit: FINALLY DONE. OTL
Meet Lucifer, the Lord of Pride. And hello there all his future contracts and minions.
This is sill not cmplete, I'm working on it.
He likes to think that he is still in his prime.[Gender]
Pride, Vanity, Arrogance - The belief to be above others, more important, talented, attractive, etc. [Kingdom]
Kingdom of Pride[Weight]
166 lbs / 75 kg[Height]
6"2' / 189 cm[Personality]
Lucifer is unbelievably proud of himself. He is literally the center of his universe and considers himself to be special and above others. In his opinion noone has a right to call themselves better than him, because in the ages of his existence he acommplished so much all by himself. Which isn't entirely true, he usually had help from others, but for him that's beside the point, since he was there too. He has a thing for this mask he always wears. It is not known why he does, official reason being "My subordinates work so much better if they aren't busy staring at me.", although that it is said that he doesn't want to be drawn by the likes of the person who rp's as him. OTL That's why the younger demons already start to forget his face, while the older, the demon lords and the older angels should be able to remember it. Lucifer likes fancy clothing and is insulted very easily if he doesn't come out on top of a comparison, especially if the other Demon Lords are involved, because he can't kill them that easily to prove his superiority.
So in short:
He is a walking superiority complex.[Background]
Lucifer used to be an angel and really, really, really good. So good, that he finally noticed that himself. And since according to Lucifer knowledge of ones own skills wasn't something heaven was too big on (and he himself provided the best example for that), that finally led to him being kicked out of the heavens. Of course a certain king of Babylon and his little tower project had their part in that too, since Lucifer somehow forgot to ask god for permission about that and just granted it, walking up to god claiming that since god never left heaven, he could hardly tell what was suitable and what not. From that point on Lucifer had to look for another place to live and since mortals were way below his standards he formed a new place for himself in hell. It was quite the bloody battle for territory, but he finally won and kept his enemies as slaves, them becoming the first inhabitants of "that prideful angel bastard's kingdom". That name transformed to Kingdom of Pride some hundred years later and remained until now.[Battle powers]
Lucifer's temper isn't the calmest, he is easily pissed off, especially when insulted. However his rage is never blind, he usually knows pretty well how to make his attack most effective, thousands of years combat experience against demons as well as angels helped with that. His special ability is to control gravity and he makes frequent use of that. He is also probably the only demon who knows how to fly without wings, since his abilities come in handy for that.[Likes]
+ being right
+ red, blue and purple
+ respectful, witty servants
+ messing with people's minds without lying to them[Dislikes]
- being reminded of his fall
- being underestimated
- Elliora[Addtional Information]
- is probably the oldest demon lord out there (a few thousand years)
- calls all the demon lords "brother" even though he isn't related to anyone (a habit he got from his time in heaven, where it was normal to call really everyone his brother or sister)
- was made by god as an angel and therefore has no family
- has a grudge against some angel called Michael for reasons he never explains
- actually managed to make Beelzy start a fight... over a wasted grape
- has a huge wardrobe and therefore seldomly wears the same clothing twice
- still shares a lot of traits with the angels, especially with the older ones[Relations]His contracts:[Edgar Warren Clark - former favourite, now prisoner] : Once a favourite of Lucifer's, his fall was fast and rough. He managed to do every single thing wrong that could be done wrong in Lucifer's presence, ranging from seeking redemption, contacting the angels, insulting Lucifer and failing to successfully cover up his lies, to underestimating Lucifer's intelligence. Even though his smooth talking and Lucifer's unfortunate soft spot for smart asses saved his life back then. And his biggest weakness, his huge ego. Well.....maybe Lucifer's big ego was the main reason that he only crushed his bones and didn't kill him of completely. [Yrael - prisoner] : Yrael is another example on Lucifer's tendency to make his worst enemies his contracts. Yrael used to be a normal inhabitant of Pride's kingdom and Lucifer would never have forced him into a contract if Yrael didn't try on overthrowing him. And he obviously didn't do too bad, otherwise Lucifer would have killed him off in not proving enough of a challenge. However, Yrael proved to be intelligent, witty and rebellious, traits that Lucifer valued in himself and therefore led to him keeping him alive. And as a major bonus having to serve Lucifer is a constant reminder of Lucifer's triumph. Still, Lucifer knows he has to keep an eye on him, because Yrael doesn't seem the type to accept that kind of punishment just like that.[Elben Stein - favourite] : Elben and Lucifer share a very similar opinion on god and the world and so on. This is the only contract Lucifer actually shows his favour, since he isn't too worried that he would try to kill him in his sleep someday.Other Demon Lords:[Lord Lust, Asmodeus] : Lucifer doesn't like Asmodeus very much. He hates being compared to him, because it's usually about their sexual prowess and noone can beat Asmodeus in that, which everyone knows, except for Lucifer apparently. But never having seen Asmodeus in action he probably doesn't know what he is talking about. [Lord Envy, Leviathan] : Lucifer doesn't like Leviathan. But because of Envy's envy problem and his age he has difficulties taking him seriously.[Lord Gluttony, Beelzebub] : He used to like that little bugger, but then Beelzy made the mistake of sitting on Lucifer's lap and trying to get him to get a thrown away grape for him. Being thoroughly harrassed from Asmodeus some days before, Lucifer got annoyed and shoved him off roughly. Beelzy took that as a sign to attack him. Since then there in some tension between them.Other Lord's Contracts:[Cresil, Contract to Lord Lust / Asmodeus] : He hates his guts. Because of reasons. Actually it's not really clear why, but they do absolutely not get along at all. But it isn't that much of a surprise since Lucifer doesnt really like anyone of Asmodeus' kingdom.